Looking for the perfect beach destination this summer?
There are a couple of small Bahraini islands that make up the gorgeous Nurana Islands. It’s located between Jid Al Hafs and The Northern City and only a car (or boat) ride away!
People love to reach this destination for bike rides, runs, kite-surfing, horse riding, to walk their dogs, or just straight up swim and lounge around. It’s just an overall fun place for so many kinds of activities!
Check out below 10 photos of Nurana Islands that’ll make you put it on your bucket list right away:
1. This gorgeous sunset shot
2. This beautiful horseback ride
3. The Manama Skyline from Nurana is breathtaking
4. Nurana Islands are perfect for meaningful bike rides
5. Its the perfect spot for fishing and fresh fish is sold at nearby villages
6. Water sports activities are so fun at Nurana
7. You can go for a dip with your pups after your walk
8. The waters are so clear and the turquoise blues POP brightly
9. It’s the perfect spot to catch the Bahraini Cowboys riding together
10. And finally, this shot that proves Nurana is so gorgeous, people have photoshoots there
*if you do plan to visit just be mindful to pick after yourself or you can always volunteer for with Clean Up Bahrain to make a difference in keeping our natural environments clean in Bahrain!