Food is Culture is one of the most highly anticipated events by Bahrain’s Culture Authority and it’s coming back in it’s sixth edition in just one week!
The event which lasts the course of a month takes place in Bahrain National museum. Each night consists of a collaboration between a chef and an artist who, together, give us a whole experience!
Here’s this years line-up:
The chefs featured are:
- Irvin Martinez from Cantina Kahlo
- Abdullah Bindayna founder of Mt. Fuji Kakigori and Dessert House
- Tabea Lutz creator of Isolated Eats
- Layal Dana, sourdough baker
- Lara Al Abbasi and Maria Knowles, the creators of Alabaster & Cannoli
The Artists are:
- Ghada Khunji
- Do You Really Like It?
- Salman Najem
- May Hejiri
- Amal Rafie
The collaborations haven’t been announced yet, but we’re very excited to see what these local creatives have to offer!
You can check out the summary of last years run below: