December is a great time to go out in Bahrain! The weather is lovely and we have many celebrations lined up for you to enjoy with friends and family. Also, there are so many fun events happening this month that you won’t want to miss. The biggest one is Muharraq nights so check it out!
Muharraq Nights is organized by the Pearling Path and Shaikh Ebrahim Center for Culture & Research to celebrate the historic city of Muharraq. Besides, did you know that Muharraq is considered the Kingdom of Bahrain’s second UNESCO World Heritage Site?
When is Muharraq Nights happening?
During the first two weekends of December (1-3 & 8-10 December 2022).
Muharraq Nights Agenda
These nights are packed with amazing events to take part in, you can pick and choose with your friends & family which ones you’d like to go to! Their main agendas are as follows:
How to get in?
There are many activities you can take part in, and some of them require registration, so make sure you register through the designated links available below!
As we all know, Muharraq is a packed area, so make sure to park in the designated areas for the events! Check out the available parking locations below!
- Street Parking – Bu Mahir
- Al Hala Club Parking
- Al Isteqlal Secondary Girls School
- Abdulrahman Al Nasser Primary and Intermediate Boys School
- Maryam bint Omran Primary Girls School
- Parking Plot (in front of Pearling Path Visitors Centre)
- Khadija Al Kubra Intermediate Girls School
- Pearling Path Parking
- Shaikh Mohammed bin Isa Al Khalifa Primary Boys School