Ready for the future?
We all aim to improve ourselves in one way or another, we mean who doesn’t want to achieve the best they can get in life? Now is your chance! AlMabarrah AlKhalifia Foundation has just opened its Rayat program to give students a chance at getting a scholarship!
The program is rich in perks that you don’t want to miss out on!
From tuition fees to workshops and training. You’re sure to get a lot of experience!
All of the universities mentioned above are included in the scholarship program, and they are some of the best to pave your future just right!
- Bahraini national.
- Holds a high school average grade of at least 85%.
- Applicant must apply to one or more of MKF Partner Universities (MKF does not apply to universities on behalf of students).
- Applicant must not already hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant does not hold a grant/scholarship and does not have any financial assistance from other government or private entities.
- Applicant must have outstanding accomplishments, such as major achievements/received awards.
- Applicants must show interest in volunteer work and give back to the community.
AlMabarrah AlKhalifia Foundation announced that the registration period will be from 29th Jan until 8th Feb, so make sure to mark your calendar so you don’t forget!
Looking for more information? Head to their official website to find out more! www.mkfbh.org