TikTok is taking over the world by now and this feta cheese pasta recipe is taking over TikTok!! Luckily, we have it all written out for you!
But first we gotta tell you the crazy story behind it
Apparently this pasta tastes sooo good that all the grocery stores in Finland ran out of feta cheese!
So, of course, one of our fave locals, and chef extraordinaire @curiouslyhungry made it, check out the video:
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 200 grams of feta cheese
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Basil (fresh or dried)
- 150 grams of pasta
- Dump your cherry tomatoes, 1 tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper in a deep baking dish and toss it all together.
- Place your block of feta in the middle of the dish and add the rest of the olive oil on top.
- Pop the whole thing in the oven set to 200 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil your pasta according to package instructions and drain it (save a little of the pasta water).
- When it’s done baking, mash your tomato feta mixture together with a fork.
- Add your pasta, basil, and some of the pasta water you saved and mix.
Probably one of the easiest dinners we can make!